Thursday, June 3, 2010

Generous Cabbie


On my way to work today I had a very generous cabbie. This type I experienced for the first time.
At every signal that we stopped at, the street urchins and beggers came begging. They were all coming to the window where I was sitting. I don't encourage begging so I never pay them.
But to my surprise, not once but thrice it happened! 3 times at 3 different signals that cab stopped and beggers came and our man... the cabbie... dug out money and gave it! That too when the beggers were not even asking him for the money... they were asking me!!
I had even planned the whole argument i would have with him if at the end of the journey he added the amount he gave away to the fare saying I paid on your behalf!

But thankfully, there was no such argument or fight. It was a generous cabby who was being nice to the beggars. Wierdo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment