Friday, June 11, 2010

No Kissing Allowed


So well... Bombay is a city which as we all know isn't the most spacious ones around. The lack of space is pretty evident when you driving back late in the night and see almost every footpath is home to few families, sleeping well under the night skies.

So when a love struck couple gets in a cab especially in the evenings, most often than not they tend to cuddle up and sit close to each other in the back seat while the cabbie minds his busines.. driving to where ever he has been asked to go.

The problem is when a lot of times the cuddling couple gets into the heat of the moment and starts making smooching and some other sounds!!! If you are thinking its just plain kissing that goes on you are in for a shock. The cuddling to kissing to petting and feeling up and I could go on here... quite often gets a little too far!! So much so that cars passing by the cab can't help but give those shocked-raised-eyebrow-cum-pitying-look to the cabbie.

Its one of those few times when my heart goes out to the cabbie!! I mean if I were the cabbie I would hate some one sitting in my car and making out like no one's business!!

Well... I think they get used to it. Or they too realize that the couple don't really have an access to a room. But some of them do not... and they make sure they avoid the scene by putting it up in writing at the back:

"No kissing allowed!"

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment