
Btw... it's not like only i hate the cabbies. Few of them hate me right back!! :D
Under my building there are these few cabbies who are always there in the mornings. One particular cabbie hates me so much that he has red-listed me. He refuses to take me anywhere!! It's because twice earlier i was in his cab in the morning and we had a huge fights.
He is one of those drivers that stop before the signal turns red and by the time they restart the car to move in a green circle.. the signal again goes red!! I swear I am not exaggerating...
Anyway... not that I care. Just that i keep forgetting his face and on certain days when i see him, I get confused and ask him if he would go to xyz place and only when he refuses, do i realise its the angry old cabbie.. hehe... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment